What information do we collect?
To the extent permissible under EU General Data Protection Regulations Surf Payroll may collect and process personal information from you. Some of the instances include:
When you sign up for a FREE Trial, interact with Surf Payroll or activate a subscription. Personal information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, business details (business name, address and phone number) and billing information.
When you interact with us, we may collect information about your device type, IP address, operating system, browser type, geo-location and unique device identifiers. We may collect IP address information as a part of the sign in process.
When you provide feedback, reach out to us for support and product training.
When you navigate through our websites including pages visited and links clicked. This information is useful to get a better understanding of user behaviour and to personalise your website experience.
How we use your personal information
The personal information we collect from you will be kept confidential. Surf Payroll uses your information only where required for several reasons:
- We use your personal information to provide you with any services you’ve requested, improve our products and services
- To answer your queries or resolution of technical support issues
- To carry out analysis and benchmarking to plan, develop and improve our website, product and services.
- To deliver targeted advertising
- To inform you of our new products, services and upcoming events
- To prevent any fraudulent or malicious activity
How does Surf Payroll protect your personal data
Security is a priority for us when it comes to protecting your personal information from unauthorised access. Surf Payroll implements several security measures to prevent misuse of information. The data collected from our Surf Payroll website is stored in a secure server with our Internet service provider. We encrypt sensitive information such as credit card details. After a transaction is done your credit card details, social security numbers and other financial information will not be stored on our servers.
How we can share your personal information
The personal data you share will be kept confidential. There will be time when we may share and disclose your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- We may share data with any company within the Surf Accounts group for the purposes outlined in the privacy notice.
- We may share your information with third-party social media and advertising networks(including ad networks, ad serving websites) that assist us with marketing campaigns. These third-party service providers may place cookies to deliver advertisements that may be relevant to your browsing activities and interests.
- Surf Accounts will disclose your personal information with any third party for legal and regulatory obligations without your consent and as applicable by law, including:
- To protect the rights or property of Surf Payroll
- To protect against fraud, cybersecurity attacks or malicious activity
- When we believe, disclosure is required to protect the rights and safety of employees, property
- With regulatory agencies, law enforcement bodies, courts, government tax agencies or other third parties as necessary to comply with applicable laws
- If disclosure is required for national security
Data Retention Period
We will keep your personal data for as long as we have an ongoing business relationship with your business need, (for example to provide services to you if you have an active account with us or to comply with applicable legal or regulatory compliance needs). Following that period, we will make sure that personal data is deleted or anonymised.
Third party links
Our site contain links to other websites. Please be aware that Surf Payroll is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. We encourage our site users to read the privacy notice of every website that collects personal data.
This privacy statement applies only to data collected from our website visitors and not from our offline visitors.
At Surf Payroll we are always keen to hear from you. If you as a site user have an unresolved complaint or concern that we have not addressed or have questions regarding our privacy practices, please write to us at email@example.com